Napoleon Hill was an inspiring person who was inspired himself by Charles F. Haanel.
In fact, Mr. Hill wrote this to Mr. Haanel:
I believe in giving credit where it is due, therefore I believe I ought to inform you that my present success which has followed my work as President of the Napoleon Hill Institute is due largely to the principles laid down in The Master Key System.
Napoleon Hill went on to write his classic book Think & Grow Rich, among others. He inspired generations to “dream it and achieve it.”
With that in mind, here are five amazing quotes from Napoleon Hill that will inspire YOU to do great things.
- Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
- Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you ready or not, to put this plan into action.
- Until you have formed the habit of looking for the good instead of the bad there is in others, you will be neither successful nor happy.
- Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
And a bonus quote!
- Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.
Think and grow with these great books because a great book is like water for the brain.