One question a lot of people have about Charles F. Haanel’s books — particularly those who have Charles F. Haanel’s Complete Master Key Course — is
How do I read all of the books and use them to succeed?
After years of reading them myself as well as helping many others do so, here is your definitive list for reading and succeeding with all of the wonderful books that Charles F. Haanel wrote.
- In Master Key Arcana, read and complete “The Master Key Psychological Chart.”
- Read The Master Key System as if it were a novel — from cover to cover.
- Read The Master Key System week by week and actually do the exercises given at the end of each week. Aim to truly master each exercise as much as possible.
- Begin The Master Key Workbook and conscientiously do the written and mental exercises.
- Read Master Key Arcana at your leisure and see how the philosophy was developed and how it is interpreted by others.
- Study The New Psychology and Mental Chemistry in order to gain an ultimate understanding of Haanel’s philosophy of success.
- Read A Book About You and investigate the claims that Haanel makes in the book. If they work for you, then run with them; if not, then disregard them.
- Delve into The Amazing Secrets of the Yogi.
- Return to The Master Key System whenever you feel the need to be “refreshed” or if you have a question about something.
- It is recommended to review and complete The Master Key Workbook on an annual basis because things change and new opportunities are always appearing. Take care to always have this book handy.
- Read and study the Bonus Books: Think & Grow Rich, The Science of Getting Rich, and As a Man Thinketh. These are classics and you’ll a get a lot from them.
- Ask for help when you need it!
- Use the resources available to you, such as the Master Key Coaching Teleseminars.
- Take action! Achieve your dreams and goals!